"...to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion--to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor."
Isaiah 61:2b-3

e-mail address

southerngospel_chic@yahoo.com

Monday, May 13, 2013

Use your bad for good

All around me I see so many that are going through the pain of losing a baby. This is so near and dear to my heart that I can only sit and cry for them as I pray that God touches them in a special way. It's crazy how intense I can feel something for someone else. Yesterday was also a reminder of the pain that can come from infertility or loss of a baby. I remember how it felt to go through mothers day after mothers day not being able to hold a baby in my arms or even have those around me acknowledge that I was a mommy, that my babies just didn't live with me. I have prayed through my journey of becoming a mother that God would never let me forget the pain that I endured. I am very blessed and full of joy in how God has blessed me, but I don't want to "leave behind" those who are still in the middle of the journey. I really can say that I am honestly thankful for my journey. For what I learned in the midst of the trials and what I continue to learn as I minister to women hurting. God can truly take the bad stuff in our life and use it for the good. So I can only end with this question for you: Will you let God use your bad times for good and let Him teach you some great lessons through it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment