"...to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion--to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor."
Isaiah 61:2b-3

e-mail address

southerngospel_chic@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Good song

I found a really good song that is about losing a baby. It's written by Dennis Jernigan for his son and daughter-in-law who recently lost a baby through miscarriage. It really touched my heart....listen to it and let it touch your heart. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTgkjAYKgBo

** ok, I'm kind of computer illiterate. I might someday figure this out. For right now I found out it does work to copy and paste this link into your internet browser thingy and then go to it like that. thanks for putting up with my computer illiteracy....lol. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment