"...to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion--to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor."
Isaiah 61:2b-3

e-mail address

southerngospel_chic@yahoo.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Holding on to God for dear life

Right now the title of this post says it all. I was hoping that I would not have any new personal stories to share about myself (just the old ones) but I guess God has another plan for me.

My husband and I were planning to start clomid this summer (still are I think) and while we were waiting to start it with my next cycle, I happened to get pregnant on my own. I knew I ovulated, but I wasn't sure if anything happened at the right time. It did.....and I was about 5 weeks along and just lost the baby. It started last night, and it's a said and done deal as of this afternoon.

I'm doing pretty good, a little disappointed, but otherwise good. I'm not sure if I'm still in shock or what. I expect there to be tears eventually, but for now I'm just trying to recover.

It's a big reminder to me how I need my Lord. He's the only one who can get me through times like this. And I'm not without hope. I know where my baby is. I know that he/she is in the arms of Jesus being rocked to sleep and hearing heavenly lullabies.

I still wish it was me doing it, but I couldn't ask for anyone better than Jesus to be holding my babies right now.

Even though I'm hurting right now, if you're feeling the same pain that I am (emotionally) know that my arms are hugging you right now...and not only my arms, but the same arms holding my babies are holding you too.

God bless you and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment